Re: OpenOffice.org Dictionaries

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 11:30 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 11:00:48 AM +1000, Phil Anderson (phil phil-anderson com) wrote:
> >
> > Do you think I should use one big source RPM for all the languages?
>
> Please no, keep them separated. In addition to the reason you mention,
> saving space on disk is never a bad idea.

He meant Source RPM as in .src.rpm or .srpm
Just like for other packages the binaries can be split. kernel is also
only one __SOURCE__ package but multiple binaries
(i386/i586/i686/docs/source)

Haveing a single source package is a better sollution because you can
have a consistent way of patching things, and only one spec file.

My vote goes for "1 source package" and "1 binary package for each
language".