Package Naming Guidlines

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sun Apr 11 18:43:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

People trying to agree on disttag schemes have given up far bigger
concerns about other parts of the system than this, so I really think
you can get over your personal dislike over the current separator.

In other words - it really is an aesthetic thing on a level where
aesthetics do not matter that much.  The user doesn't see it anyway.
And I personally think that using an additional 0 is even worse on the
same counts where you think just the period is bad.

Thomas

Ik zei dat ik voor haar wou sterven
en dat vond zij niet fijn
Zij hield van dieren en van mensen