Re: Forward looking to FC2 final and SELinux

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 05:01, "Karl MacMillan" <kmacmillan tresys com> wrote:
> Note that this tool doesn't suggest policy changes. I think that it is
> non-trivial to create a tool to suggest useful policy changes and even then
> any suggestions would have to be carefully considered by the user.

On several occasions I have suggested this as a good Ph.D project.  Currently
one post-grad student is considering making this their Ph.D thesis.  I expect
that you could get a Ph.D from a prestigious university through research on
this topic without entirely solving the problem...

Describing this as non-trivial is a bit of an understatement.