Kernel 2.6, > 2TB block devices

With the 2.6 kernel (on a FC1 install) I was able to create a software
raid array that exceeded 2TB.  This is cool, we've been waiting a long
time for this.  Now the question is asked, what are the new upper
limits for block devices, software raid volumes, and filesystems
themselves?

Was I helpful?  Let others know: