Re: Comments? (OpenOffice.org Dictionaries)

Am Di, den 13.04.2004 schrieb Dan Williams um 16:06:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not even sure that's possible...  You mean a German localized UI,
> but with the English help system?  Unless you physically remove the
> German help, I don't think you'll get the English help when set to a
> German UI.  What's the motivation for doing this? Wouldn't you want a
> German Help too?

No, the point is that my OOo-UI is in German and the Help-System is
always English. I can't find a way to get a German help. Having the
help-system in English has the effect that you always have to guess how
the described help would be translated especially the menu-entries,
which is sometimes not easy because of the chosen names of menu-entries
in the translation.

André