Question: Linux kernel releases and Fedora kernel RPMs...

Hi,

I'm wondering what the policy is with regard to new kernel releases and Fedora kernel RPMs... I see that kernel 2.4.25 has been released, but the latest Fedora kernel RPM is still 2.4.22. Is there a policy that allows me to predict which Linux releases will be compiled to RPMs for us?

Thanks!