Re: Question: Linux kernel releases and Fedora kernel RPMs...

> Right, I was more sort of wondering about updates to the 2.4 series kernel
> in FC1.  There have been updated builds of the 2.4.22 kernel RPM released
> with various bugfix patches, so I'm wondering what the policy is that
> governs when an "update" RPM appears.

I think we'll do security updates to some extend and have been adding
e.g. x86_64 patches into updaqted kernels, but are not updating to
completely new 2.4.x releases.

That's my understanding from watching Fedora Core development, ;-)

Florian La Roche