Re: rawhide report: 20040414 changes

> libselinux-1.11-1
> -----------------
> * Wed Apr 07 2004 Dan Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> 1.11-1
>
> - Upgrade to 1.11

This package has a really odd dependency problem, trying a `yum update`
fails with an error, 'Package libselinux needs glibc >, this is not
availible.'  Given that I'm fairly certain an unversioned release of
glibc isn't going to happen, I'm assuming this is a packaging problem...

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>