Re: rawhide report: 20040414 changes

Shahms King wrote:
libselinux-1.11-1
-----------------
* Wed Apr 07 2004 Dan Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> 1.11-1

- Upgrade to 1.11

This package has a really odd dependency problem, trying a `yum update`
fails with an error, 'Package libselinux needs glibc >, this is not
availible.'  Given that I'm fairly certain an unversioned release of
glibc isn't going to happen, I'm assuming this is a packaging problem...

For the impatient, I have copied libselinux-1.11-3 to fedora.us RPMS.updates available through yum or apt.

Warren