Re: Programming TV capturing cards and display devices

http://www.mythtv.org/ will do what you want, plus a whole lot more.

Elliott Wilcoxon

chikku belli wrote:

Hi all,
I have a board which sits in PCI slot. It takes TV signal as input and produces MPEG-2 data. I want to capture this MPEG-2 data from my application and display it on the PC monitor. In this regard I want to know how to program the PC monitor (display device).
I want to display the picture *live? *"similar to displaying MPEG movie using any standard player". Please give me some links or tips on how to go about this. I have tried to search in the net but did not find any link which clearly tells me how to go about.
Thanks in advance.
regards,
-onup

*Yahoo! India Matrimony* <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/specials/mailtg/*http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony/>*:* Find your partner online <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/specials/mailtg2/*http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony/community.php>.