Re: ALSA in a 2.6 world

On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 07:26, Warren Togami wrote:
> Seriously though, in 99% cases the only way you will get anything into
> the Fedora kernel is to convince upstream to include it.
Yes, but that was not the question.

I guess newer kernels include newer ALSA.
How to update FC kernels with newer kernel versions, but also keeping
fedora patches? (which, btw, should go upstream :P)

Replacing the kernel in src rpm with upstream and updating spec will
create conflicts with existing patches?
--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania