Re: Kernel RPM question: What if...

On Friday 16 April 2004 12:33, Arjan van de Ven wrote:
> you can try the

I have been getting sudden system freezes on a dual athlon system with FC1
since FC1 came up.  When it happens, it is painful.  It usually occurs when I
am trying to run the umount command (although it may also have occured for
mount).

I would be willing to give the kernel a try (although my need to run vmware
may cause other problems).  What else is needed to run the 2.6 kernel on FC1
other than the kernel itself?
--
Gene