Anaconda 100% CPU and stuck...

rawhide 20040416
rawhide 20040417

When I attempted to install from these two days onto my x86_64 box, Anaconda just gets stuck in both GUI and TUI mode right after I tell it that I want to run Disk Druid for manual partitioning. In VT2 top shows that anaconda is using 100% CPU and appears stuck that way forever.

Is there any way I can debug this from VT2? I couldn't figure out any way with the available tools there.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com