Re: .pyc files

Nils O. Selåsdal wrote:
Any reason to include .py files at all ? Could save some space only
shipping the .pyc files..

Come on, we're talking several kilobytes. :) Debugging .pyc-only files is a pain, and some like to run with optimizations, so making .pyo becomes impossible without .py (afaict).

I don't really think that's much of a burden to have .py files included, considering that most python programs are really light on the size of the source.

Regards,
--
Konstantin ("Icon") Ryabitsev
Duke Physics Systems Admin, RHCE