Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

I was chatting tonight with the guy who maintains the Cooperative Bug
Isolation Project:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/

His work has helped me a lot with Rhythmbox - certainly he's found some
important bugs.

I wonder if it might make sense to include something like this in
Fedora.

It's a really well done project - they have it so users can easily
opt-out (certainly we could change the default to opt-in), and even
include a tray icon.  They've thought about privacy a lot:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/learn-more/privacy/

It does kind of go along with Fedora's philosophy of being a proving
ground.  Anyways, not something to do lightly of course, but it's a
pretty cool project, and the main author writes *fantastic* bug reports.