Re: Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 12:11, seth vidal wrote:

> So maybe I'm confused - where is this philosophy of being a 'proving
> ground' defined?
>
> I look here: http://fedora.redhat.com/about/objectives.html and I don't
> see much about being a proving ground.
>
> Where's that bit?
>
> -sv

From http://fedora.redhat.com/ :

"The Fedora Project is a Red-Hat-sponsored and community-supported open
source project. It is also a proving ground for new technology that may
eventually make its way into Red Hat products. It is not a supported
product of Red Hat, Inc."

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.