Re: Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Red Hat's name is still on the line if its side projects mess up... hence the control?

--0.02 Paul

At 07:29 PM 4/19/2004, you wrote:
> From http://fedora.redhat.com/ :
>
> "The Fedora Project is a Red-Hat-sponsored and community-supported open
> source project. It is also a proving ground for new technology that may
> eventually make its way into Red Hat products. It is not a supported
> product of Red Hat, Inc."

well so far I'm only seeing it being a red hat run and controlled
distribution. Not so much on the community supported - quite a bit of
the community ignored or sidelined, though. :) Out of the statements in
that list it's not racking up serious trust-points.

-sv