Cooperative Bug Isolation Project

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Apr 20 21:38:39 UTC 2004

Once upon a time, Paul Nasrat <pauln at truemesh.com> said:
> Leadership the draft has been there for months, the only vague timescale I've
> heard was from you on the World Tour which is after FC2.  Can we have some
> commitment to this on the list, possibly a date.  It's ok if things slip as
> long as the community know.

Even something as simple as a fedora-devel-announce (or something like
that) list that only the leadership group could post to.  Things like
"we're turning off SELinux for FC2t3" and simple status updates on CVS
and such (a 5 minute weekly email from someone would be nice, even if it
just said "no real progress made this week").

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>