Re: AFS and Fedora and the 2.6 kernel

On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:12:32PM -0700, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> Someone (other than Derek Atkins) announced a code to support 2.6 on
> openafs-devel today.

Yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately, requires the kernel to be patched to
re-export sys_call_table, and I don't see Fedora as very likely to do that.

Still, gives us another possibilty where there wasn't much before.

I also got a few e-mails about the kernel AFS from David Woodhouse, and I'm
more encouraged about that.