Compile Fedora kernel

Hello All,

it is My first question, please sory for my bad english. :-(

With previous version of RedHat Kernel named as kernel-2.2.1.src.rpm I installed it using rpm -ivh command and simple compiled using command rpmbuild -ba or rpmbuild -ta and the kernel-2.2.1.rpm was created with the porpouse of using to install distrib. based on RedHat or Fedora.

When installing-compiling kernel named as kernel-2.6.3.src.rpm it did not create the kernel-2.6.3.rpm.

How to create this package based on news Fedora Kernel????

Thanks

Teotonio