Re: What makes a production kernel?

alan wrote:

Is there a reasonably fast chipset that will give an acceptable framerate for OpenGL and has open source drivers? Other than Matrox (and some will argue on the OpenGL part) i don't know of any.

"Built by" Radeon 9200 works great for me. I specifically bought one for my Athlon64 because it works with the open source drivers. It works great for me in the latest FC1 and FC2 x86 and x86-64.

Warren