Self-Introduction: Peter E. Popovich

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Apr 28 13:54:53 UTC 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:46:59PM -0400, Peter E. Popovich wrote:
> nagios

That's in the fedora.us queue, but it needs a fair bit of work...

> perhaps someday rt.

Somebody is going to have to overhaul rt to not require compile-time
configuration.

The good news is that there's a perl-HTML-Mason package (and a million
dependencies :) in the QA queue.  The bad news is that rt doesn't seem
to want to run under mod_perl 1.99 at all...  (I'm using the Mason
package for other things, so I know it works fine.)

If you want to help with any of those packages, please let me know...
I need to make some minor changes to them, but I've been putting that
off to do some other work.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/