Module ohci1394 not found

Hi

I've noticed that, with Fedora Core 2 test 2, I get an error at each
system boot:

Initializing firewire controler (ohci1394): FATAL: Module ohci1394 not
found

Does it mean the kernel doesn't support FireWire ? I have nothing to
test FireWire currently but I plan to buy an external FireWire hard
driver. Does it have any chance to work ? If not, why isn't the ohci1394
module included in the Fedora's kernel ?

Thanks for your help.
--
Julien Olivier <julo altern org>