Re: DVD download problem

John Hearns wrote:
Hope this is not too far off-topic.

Sorry, this mailing list is for development only discussion. You described a user support issue. fedora-list or fedora-test-list would be best for your problem.

I've failed to downlaod the DVD iso twice, using Firefox. Once from Duke when I didn't leave enough room in /tmp (argh) and cnlab-switch.ch timed out las night.

I've tried wget several times to the cnlab-switch ftp site.
Even with --ignore-length (appropriate for http I know)
it is fetching a 84,785,152 byte long file.
Ideas please?

bittorrent is usually a good way to download stuff as large as DVD images. It is also very good at resuming transfers.

Warren