Re: 3c94x

Alex Thomsen Leth wrote:
after installing fc2t3 my network card cant get connection to the
internet. at the bootup i get an ip adress from a dhcp server. but
nothing happens when im trying to ping som sites on the net. if i make
an dhclient eth1 it start working. could it be a startup bug??

Please post this kind of support question to fedora-test-list. I suppose it may be suitable for fedora-devel-list if you wrote about both the problem and potential solutions, but that is not the case here.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com