Zope RPMs (was Re: Self-intro)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Apr 30 22:19:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 18:13, Chris McDonough wrote:
> I hope to be able to submit the result into fedora.us once I can solve
> an issue

Oh, and I meant to mention that if Matthias wants me to submit it the
changes to back to him/freshrpms as well, I would be happy to do so.
FWIW, I'm just a dumb civilian here who isn't steeped in the history of
the various RPM packaging communities, so I just want to do the right
thing. ;-)  It would be nice if the RPM packaging community was as
unified as the Debian packaging community, but I also understand that
has its own difficulties as well.

- C