SGI Altix working with Fedora Core Development

Erik Jacobson erikj at sgi.com
Sat Aug 14 15:41:20 UTC 2004

> So does SGI have any sort of position on Fedora for Altix?  Making ia64
> RPMs easily available (perhaps even creating/supporting a repository)
> seems like a good way to promote that architecture.

As far as I know, SGI has no official position on Fedora Core for Altix.
If I hear anything, I'll pass it along.

I do try to monitor this list and I'm personally interested if anybody meets
any trouble with Fedora Core on Altix.

Thank you.

--
Erik Jacobson - Linux System Software - Silicon Graphics - Eagan, Minnesota