ip6.int

Paul Gampe pgampe at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 04:45:59 UTC 2004

The registries maintaining the reverse DNS systems at least APNIC and RIPE
NCC, have been discussing removing delegations for ip6.int by the 9th of
September.

"I propose that RIPE, and actually any other RIR, stops any delegations
for ip6.int per 9/9/2006. Which is more than 3 years after the RFC has
been released. ..."

Paul