Re: latest kudzu changes

First of all I think that the whole idea of changing '/etc/fstab' is
essentially flawed (there are much better alternatives like automount -
that is kernel/distribution standard- or supermount, etc...)

But, anyway, if we have to bear with it, when are the mount options
going to be configurable, I'm thinking of 'noatime,nodiratime,sync' for
usb flash devices and maybe other like 'umask,users' etc for usb ide
disks, etc.

'updfstab' missed it (there was a patch floating around, however) and I
hope that the replacement will have them included.

--
Manuel Moreno <manolo miconexion com>