Re: SELinux screwup in FC2 update-kernels

> in recent FC2 update-kernels (verified on 2.6.7-1.494.2.2, and 2.6.8-1.521
> changelog does not indicate a fix), SELinux is unusable because:
>
> * policy can not be rebuilt ('checkpolicy' has compatibility range
>   15-17, but kernel is 18)

I use some custom rules myself, and thus have to rebuild the policy once
in a while. Recently it started complaining that it could not find the
policy.18 file, and thus could not load.

The workaround (not optimal due to changes in format i guess..?) I use
is to copy the generated policy.17 file to policy.18 each time.

Thus:
make load
cp policy.17 policy.18
touch some.te-file
make load

I've been waiting for a fix or update for a while now.. But if nobody
noticed it I guess this might prompt a fix?

-HK