IRC server is hostile.

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Fri Aug 27 06:44:00 UTC 2004

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 05:13:54PM -0600, Stephen J Smoogen wrote:
> Stuart Children wrote:
> >http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#gettinghelp
>
> I think Daniel is having a bad day... and needs to vent for a bit :).

  Well, this IRC nick stuff kept me out of #fedora-devel for 6 months
so it's not just a bad day think. You're right in the sense that
I got second hand feedback that the problems with gamin-0.0.7 (fixed
in 0.0.8 upgrade !) where discussed there and I could not participate,
which I found extremely frustrating. When I think a tool sucks, I don't
use it, if I'm forced to, don't expect the French to not complain !
  Anyway jeremy happens to be an IRC sysop, is reading emails, and
did the cleanup. So problem fixed, for me, for this time,

  thanks,

Daniel