Kernel 2.6.8-1.521 breaks Cisco VPN client...

Kim B. Nielsen kbn at daimi.au.dk
Tue Aug 31 17:34:45 UTC 2004

That's oddd...

I've experienced my behaviour on two different laptops now. For some
reasen, the wireless has worked perfectly in both cases, but not the wire...
The laptops are from two different manufacturers (Dell and IBM) So
somehow I don't think it's a unique problem related to one specific
laptop or network card.

/kbn