Icon suggestion

Peter Backlund peter.backlund at home.se
Thu Dec 2 14:51:15 UTC 2004

Hi.

I would like to see the current Bluecurve Home-icon changed into one
that uses the same angle/perspective as the rest of the BC icons. I've
cropped the /usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/48x48/emblems/emblem-home.png
icon to 24x24 pixels, which unfortunately cuts one pixel vertically so
that the front edge of the house is at a slightly wrong angle.

Here's what it would look like in Firefox, Nautilus browse mode and
Konqueror:

http://mozer.nailed.org/misc/gtk-home.png

(~300k, 1400x1050 pixels)

Comments?

(Related to that, the Computer icon in Nautilus is too small as you can
see)

/Peter Backlund