JFS Filesystems?

Nick Bargnesi nbargnesi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:07:03 UTC 2004

Bah, "linux jfs selinux=0" works.  I had to change the kernel params
on these stations to root=/dev/sdf1 when it couldn't find the "/"
label, but that worked.  All eight drives are using JFS now.
-Nick

--

Nick Bargnesi
http://www.den-4.com

pub  1024D/E8BD2FD0 2004-12-02 Nick Bargnesi <nbargnesi at gmail.com>
Key fingerprint = 6F9D 9404 63CD 2B04 DE7A  0F9D A1ED C1B0 E8BD 2FD0
sub  2048g/56C5D45B 2004-12-02