Stateless kickstart problem

Christopher Hotchkiss christopher.hotchkiss at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 20:31:56 UTC 2004

I got back to work trying to get this up and running today. I ran into
the following problem, I needed a proxy to download the stateless
packages properly, the section of the kickstart is below.

    f.close()
    def do_chroot (commands):
        quoted = re.sub ("'", "'\\''", commands)
        os.system ("chroot /mnt/sysimage sh -c '%s'" % quoted)
    do_chroot ("http_proxy=\"http://192.168.0.246:3128\" yum -c
/tmp/stateless.yum.conf install stateless-client")

### Now launch the real bootstrap
    sys.path.append ('/mnt/sysimage/usr/share/stateless/')
    import bootstrap
    bootstrap.run('aware-of-vacuity.boston.redhat.com', 'Test42')

Is this correct? Secondly, what I replace the boston.redhat.com line with?
--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273