FreeTDS

Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens ssc at coolspot.de
Mon Dec 20 15:50:48 UTC 2004

Packages are updatet and available under
http://www.coolspot.de/fedora-devel/.
Please test them, if you can.

*They have not reached production quality* ( yet ;-) )

Thanks to whom made suggestions ( mostly Michael Schwendt ).
I tried to fix what I could, but a few questions are left :
Shared libs are now into /usr/lib/freetds/, which is fine.
Is ldconfig aware ?  Or do I need to tell rpm to make an entry in
ld.so.conf ?
Is there a "magical" way to let rpm do it ?
Michael Schwendt mentioned to check for extra (terrestrial) dependencies,
and I found fedora-rpmdevtools.
Where are these beasts ?

Cheers,
Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens