User Linux (quick clarification)

Telsa Gwynne hobbit at aloss.ukuu.org.uk
Tue Feb 3 12:19:34 UTC 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:31:33AM -0500 or thereabouts, Alan Cox wrote:
> <opinion owner="me">
> As to unequal partnerships well
> 1.	Last time I checked RH employees got told to do things like fix
> 	packages they hate and turn up in the office, or actually do
> 	work. Fedora.us contributors don't seem to. So I fail to see
> 	the connection.

Before anyone thinks he meant "Fedora.us contributors don't actually
do work or fix packages", I shall clarify.

He meant "don't get told to". (ie they do do stuff, they just don't
get told to do this one first or that one now)

He would post this himself, but is late for a lecture, so said I
should clarify before it looked like he was saying rude things
about fedora.us people.

Telsa