rawhide report: 20040128 changes

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Fri Feb 6 18:12:30 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 20:52, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Not everybody is on-line all the time.  I think if we're to move
> important packages to Fedora Extras, Fedora Extras releases should be
> coordinated with Fedora Core, and should be available as ISOs that,
> ideally, anaconda and/or system-config-packages could use.

Something similar to Gnome's Fifth Toe would be nice.  Fedora Core has a
release schedule and Fedora Extras (Or some subset thereof) has a
separate release schedule that comes out shortly afterwards.

Releasing them on ISOs would be nice because they could be effectively
pushed out through BitTorrent....

-Toshio
--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>