self-introduction

Alexander L. Belikoff abel at vallinor4.com
Sun Feb 8 23:06:19 UTC 2004

Ok, following the http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy
guidelines... ;-)

Name: Alexander L. Belikoff
Country: USA
Profession: Software Developer
Company: Bloomberg L.P.
Goals:
  - Help making Fedora Linux the best linux distribution out there, not merely
on par with others.
  - Ensure that Fedora Linux is stable enough for production usage (number
crunching, clustering, etc).
  - Packages I want to see: PVM, frotz, f2c, p2c, svn
  - Yes, I am doing and I will be doing QA!

Historical qualifications:
  - Projects: Cyrillic HOWTO, ERC (an IRC client for Emacs), misc patches here
and there.
  - Languages: C, C++, Perl, Common Lisp, Java, PHP, others
  - Dunno :-)

GPG: key ID 84242701
pub  1024D/84242701 1999-11-06 Alexander L. Belikoff <alexander at belikoff.net>
     Key fingerprint = 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9  424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701
uid                            Alexander L. Belikoff (a.k.a. Sasha)
<abel at vallinor4.com>
sub  2048g/BE856296 1999-11-06

Cheers,

--
Alexander L. Belikoff                      GPG f/pr: 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9
Bloomberg L.P.                                       424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701