Firefox as default browser in Fedora

stark stark at jeamland.ca
Fri Feb 13 17:52:40 UTC 2004

Not that my opinion should be the defining one,
but I must say that it is extremely irritating
and difficult to figure out (with FC1) how to get
firebird (ok, now firefox) even installed on Fedora.

I agree it likely should not (yet) be the default, but
please please please make it available with the core!

It's important that we offer a stable environment with
maximal technology offerings, but it's also important that
users should be able to try out that technology in the
form that they're most comfortable with....

And Firefox is great!  Very Very Very nice program that
works beautifully!

Dana "Mozilla is too big and bloated, but I'm using evolution
so that argument went out the window" Lacoste