Evolution 1.5

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Sat Jan 3 17:35:07 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 18:49, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Has Jeremy or anyone compiled/made an RPM for this version yet or is it
> still way buggy (I guess this is beta for 1.6?)?

I started running 1.5 CVS at work a few weeks ago...  1.5.0 was
definitely not in a state that I really wanted to inflict on rawhide.
1.5.1 should be better, I'm just trying to find the time to sit down and
start packaging it and testing it before throwing it at the world.

Also, the schedule being up in the air until recently made me hold back
a little as well.  Putting in evolution 1.5 and then having the schedule
be such that 2.0 had not chance of making it wasn't very appealing to me
:)

Cheers,

Jeremy