Where to submit bug reports (was: Re: tkill used to implement raise)

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Wed Jan 7 16:05:04 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:38:24 +0100 (CET), Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Roland McGrath wrote:
> >
> > > glibc is responsible for the POSIX interfaces such as sigaction.
> > > File a bugzilla report for glibc.  If such turn out to be kernel issues,
> > > we reclassify them appropriately.
> >
> > Good point. But where does one find this ability to report such a thing? I
> > have been looking at fedora.redhat.com and could not find any reference as
> > to where to report bugs.
>
> Huh? It's there directly on the front page already:
>
>   Fedora Core 1 Available
>
>   [...] and participate by either submitting bugs or submitting fixes. All
>   bugs, requests for enhancements, and fixes should be submitted via
>   Bugzilla [bugzilla.redhat.com].

Oddly enough I can not recall the last time I saw a website that wanted to
point you to other place but completely misunderstood how usefull a proper

Which is clearly missing op the participation page.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.