include much needed antivirus products in FC2

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Jan 7 20:32:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 01:49:12PM -0500, Chuck Mead wrote:
> Would someone tell me please what reason there is to xmit *ANY*
> executable code via email?
>
> My mail server does *NOT* allow *ANY* such code past the SMTP port at
> all. Thus... no viruses... ever!

That doesn't help with Word macro viruses, these weird zipped things
that have been going around, etc.  Sure, that's less than 2% of all
executable and/or infected attachments (according to my client's
logs), but still...

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/