Mailing lists separation

Alexey Eremenko al305472 at hotmail.co.il
Sat Jan 10 20:51:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 10:43:50PM +0200, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
>> I don't know how to configure my eMail.
>> I'm using hotmail.

>This one worked, so whatever you did fixed it.

No. I haven't.  When I paste here from other sources, the problem might occur again. I don't know how to solve it.

like Desktop-develop, X, application bundle, networking features,
kernel, etc...

Because if there are more than, say, 1000 subscribers, who would like
to develop the new Operating System, it would be VERY problematic
to keep 1 mailing list for all subjects.

It would be much simplier then to subscribe to only those
subjects eacho contributor is interested in.

Fedora development will be much more scalable then.

Hotmail.co.il - Powered by IBM eServer