Fedora Process status

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Tue Jan 13 16:13:53 UTC 2004

Red Hat Maintainers, Michael Johnson, People in the know...

I see people coming up with things to suggest on how to make Fedora work
with Red Hat and the community, the QA process, submitting packages,
automated or manual, etc..

Would it be possible to hear a status on all of this, as in "We have
lots of this already in place, waiting on this"?  Or "We have this and
that scenarios in place, but trying to figure out this best scenario, or
a way of doing this particular scenario"?

In other words, is hearing all these suggestions and such good for you
to figure out what is needed or improved upon prior to putting this
stuff out or is it better to let you get this out *then* get
suggestions/comments/etc.. to get it even better?

I guess you could say that I am asking if we should all just be patient
until you get this infrastructure in place and then make
comments/suggestions or are ideas/suggestions still welcome to complete
the process and get it ready to roll?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"