mdadm and raidtools

I just tried mdadm yesterday on Fedora development, and it works really
great with software RAID1 and the test failures I made on my arrays ;-) I
really encourage everyone who's already tried software RAID to check it

Two things, though :
- The init script seem to be missing two "echo" lines, one after "success
$"mdadm"" and another after "failure $"mdadm"" in order to have a proper
new line in the output. BTW, the script is really hack-ish as mentioned
inside ;-)
- As the raidtools package was removed from what-will-become FC2, shouldn't
mdadm contain an "Obsoletes: raidtools <= 1.00.3-6" in order for upgrades
through apt or yum to get things right? Adding the latest packaged version
to the obsoletes allows later reintroduction of raidtools if needed without

Maybe worth bugzilla'ing, I just wanted to know if people had some thoughts
about this.

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Load : 0.13 0.23 0.46