Self-Introduction: Matthew Hall

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Thu Jan 15 02:24:58 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 18:11, Jeremy Katz wrote:

> I'm assuming this version of rhythmbox is the one being touted for GNOME
> 2.6, though, correct?

Well, there was a fair amount of discussion about it on
desktop-devel-list, and key people seemed to think it would be better in
a separate package, not the core.

I think even if it's not officially included in GNOME 2.6, we'll try to
stick roughly to the 2.6 schedule anyways.

>   If so, then we should pull it in once we start
> building packages for that (the current plan is for FC2 to have GNOME
> 2.6)

That'd be good, once we have an official development release out.
Hopefully that'll be within a week or two.