Re: Developer Blogs, Weblog News

Steven Garrity wrote:
I would very much like to see a community news site for Fedora in SlashCode like GnomeDesktop.org (or whateven it is using if it's not slash).

This is relatively easy to maintain and allows replies/comments.

I'd be glad to help with this (I'm a professional web developer), but I don't think I'm really the person to manage it.

Steven Garrity

Slashcode also has the benefit of having blogs built-in. I think it has RSS support too.

Warren