Evolution 1.5.2

Paul Iadonisi pri.rhl1 at iadonisi.to
Tue Jan 20 00:03:32 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 16:14, Nathan G. Grennan wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 05:29 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Has anyone been using Jeremy's evo 1.5.2?  If so, is it any better than
> > 1.5.1 as crashes and such go this time?  Is it still not yet too usable?

[snip]

> I like a number of the new features, but miss the ones they took out. I

  Likewise.  I *really* miss the fact that when switch from folder to
folder reading various messages, evo 1.4.5 remembered what message you
were on in each folder.  Now 1.5.2 it forgets all but the last message
you clicked on, instead of the last one in each folder.
  Bummer.  I do hope this is re-added.  I searched Ximian's bugzilla and
didn't see any discussion of it.  I guess I'll submit a bug upstream.
--
-Paul Iadonisi
 Senior System Administrator