Re: Dependency loop in Development Tree

On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 13:50, Jeremy Katz wrote:

> evolution 1.5.2 should be done building now and fixes this.  Took me
> another day to actually coerce everything through the build system.

Is this version that latest CVS build?  I had heard that the importing
of folders/address book was fixed in latest CVS.

Although, not sure if the settings for evo to check via POP on whatever
time limit was set is fixed though.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"